King Insurance is a leading provider of Mobile Home Park Insurance and RV resorts
As program managers we specialize in this niche market which gives us the ability to provide broader coverage and competitive premiums in the Mobile Home Park business.
With over 25 years experience in the Mobile Home Insurance industry, we specialize in protecting the investments of park owners using specific coverage’s designed for them.
Our mobile home park insurance program offers Property, Liability, Inland Marine, Crime, Tenant Discrimination, Garage Keepers Liability, Automobile and Umbrella. Excess limits up to twenty million are available.
Marinas and heavy park-owned mobile rental exposures are acceptable.
We know your industry and have been clearly identified as an insurance provider for all types of mobile home park communities, even those with secondary services such as RV, camping, community stores, propane sales and golf courses.
Our firm is a leader to market and provide comprehensive packages including, expert loss control. Regardless of the size or scope of the community, King Insurance has designed a product that will cover the various associated commonly experienced exposures for the Mobile Home Park.
Why Mobile Home Park Insurance is needed:
- Coverage for a loss or rental space income due to a direct physical loss to a non-owned Mobile home
- Coverage for new mobile homes held for sale
- Building coverage with Agreed Amount
- Ordinance or Law, Demolition and increased Cost of construction coverage included
- Outdoor Property – includes pools and furniture
- Liability for common areas including swimming pools, tennis courts and playground equipment